Sunday 7 June 2015

"The End of the World as We Know" - Part 1 of 4

Found on Region - Oyster Bay
Second Life April 2015
Credit: Sera Bellic
Credit: for Images: rig torok.

The End of the World as We Know It Drenched by rain, lashed by spray, deafened by thunder, and blustered by wind, we arrive at The End of the World as We Know It tossed in a raw display of the power of nature, positioned on a boardwalk that's buckling under the waves. ~#Ann Owiti

This Build I found real astounding, It took me 15 minutes to move off the decking on arrival I was astonished! (NB: not waiting for things to rezz lol) I was totally surprised how breathtaking it all was, the noise, the rain and the violent sea!
I am hoping my images show you what it's like? Really a video is the best way as you get the movements however, please enjoy...... ~#Rig Torok.